Slightly-OT: An Unexpected Presumed Application of Microcontrollers

So many bad jokes are possible, like this gives new meaning to embedded systems.

I'm assuming there is a microcontroller in there somewhere.

The Lizard

Reply to
Jujitsu Lizard

I can't view youtube here at work, but the use of "Unexpected" and "Presumed" in the same sentence is somewhat suspect...

Bob

Reply to
comp.arch.embedded