SLIC driver support in zaptel/dahdi

Hi,

I'm using a EP9302 board running a Linux 2.6 kernel for implementing an IVR system over PSTN. For interfacing the telephone line(FXO) to the controller I have used Si3210 analog telephone interface. This chip has an SPI control interface and an SSC PCM data interface, which I have interfaced to the SPI and SSC(SSP) interface of the EP9302. My query is whether the zaptel/dahdi port for linux has support for Si3210. I went through the source code of zaptel and could not figure out much except the fact that zaptel/dahdi has driver support for PCI based telephone cards and I do not have support for PCI bus interface on my board.

Anshuman

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

anshuman.konwar