Simulating Microblaze Core + C Code + VHDL defined peripherical

Iam designing a system consisting of:

Microblaze Core RS232 Uart Lite SPI controller

The SPI controller will communicate with an ADC converter placed outside of FPGA. In order to modelize the system, previous to implement it, I have included an VHDL model of the converter.

I don=B4t know what is the best way to simulate the system whole.. ModelSim is a harware simulator and I think that could be very hard to simulate the system in this way: The C code generates a very long simulation, in which is very difficult to distinguish the correct execution of it.

Thank you.

Xabier Iturbe Area de Electr=F3nica IKERLAN P=BA J. M. Arizmendiarrieta, 2 20500 Mondrag=F3n (Gipuzkoa) Tel.: +34 943 71 24 00 Fax: +34 943 79 69 44 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@ikerlan.es http:

Reply to
Xabier Iturbe