Silicon Labs Buys Energy Micro!

Energy Micro is estimated to do $10 Million in sales for 2013.

Silicon Labs

paid $170 Million for the company.

Article has an analysis with a different understanding of the situation.

Bill Giovino Executive Editor

Bill Giovino

I tried to read your article, but there is a little blue bird covering up some of the text. What's up with that? Do you guys have trouble formatting HTML? I have a friend who can offer you some help with it if you want.

--

Rick
Reply to

No, that's someone playing silly buggers with Javascript; I had to enable Javascript for the site to see it.

Bill, if that's your doing you may want to stop doing this; it comes across as very tacky and unprofessional.

Simon.

Simon Clubley

Yeah, when I made my post the bird hadn't move yet. Now I see it is an even more annoying, goofy thing that moves around the screen. I won't be going back to this site anymore.

BTW, the article is a waste of time. All it says is the same as above. What a fluff piece!

--

Rick
Reply to

I've changed the bird so that it should only fly and land once, and should not move when you scroll (unless you scroll before it lands).

I do seem to be getting more twitter followers with this new behavior. Thanks for your feedback.

Bill Giovino

Bill Giovino

move when you scroll (unless you scroll before it lands).

for your feedback.

I'm sorry Bill, the bird is a bad idea in my opinion. I go to web pages for information and I don't mind ads if they are not too intrusive. But birds flying over the page I'm trying to read turn me completely off. I don't be going back to your site.

--

Rick
Reply to