Siemens S313 PLC & PC

Hi All,

I would like to interface with a Siemens S313 PLC using a computer.

I have tried varies possible options, but came to know by the PLC experts that job can be easily done using an OPC Server.

Can someone let me know if there is free availability of such OPC Servers and also will be really thankful if you could help me with necessary interface files using Visual Basic or Microsoft.NET.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Wishing that experts in the forum would help me to trouble shoot the problem I have.

Thanks folks

Regards Anand

Reply to
Anand