Siemens S313 PLC & PC

Hi All,

I would like to interface with a Siemens S313 PLC using a computer.

I have tried varies possible options, but came to know by the PLC
experts that job can be easily done using an OPC Server.

Can someone let me know if there is free availability of such OPC
Servers and also will be really thankful if you could help me with
necessary interface files using Visual Basic or Microsoft.NET.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Wishing that experts in the forum would help me to trouble shoot the
problem I have.

Thanks folks

Regards
Anand