SH7751R, SH7750R,SH7729R, SH7760 reference design

Hi all,

I have developed some applications based on T-Engine 7760 kits, including Language Recognition and Synthesis and it runs well. Now, I intend to build my own hardware design, I intend to use SH for our design. So, could anyone share your information about SH design with me? In fact, I'm considering designing the board using one of four: SH7751R, SH7750R,SH7729R, SH7760, but the biggest problems for me is bootloader, I don't know how to design the bootloader for the board.

Reply to
kiennt