Set up Omnivision sensor OV10630 using SCCB protocol

I am currently developping a software for a video application using VHDL. Now I'm trying to access my Omnivision Sensor throught SCCB protocol ( a simplified version of I2C protocol).

I've got the following issues: after each byte transmitted the slave should acknowledge even if this bit is considered as "don't care" in this protocol. After the eight bit transmitted I tristate the data line to let the possibility for the slave to acknowledge by pulling it down but there is no effect.

It's the same for read operation: when I try to read the content of a read only register, I tristate the data line but the slave doesn't reply.

In specs the slave is specicified 0x30 on 7 bits, the write or read bit makes it 8 so the device ID equals to 0x60 in write mode and 0x61 in read mode

Please give me a hand if you have an idea ?

moc32

From What i know about this SCCB protocol , the slave will never ACK and the master assumes that the slave recieved the Byte and the master should bull up the 9'th bit .

Reply to
adib.siyavash