SesAsm51 assembler usage

hello.. I'm using the the assembler SesAsm51 ( cross assembler for 8051 wit floating point calculation, math functions......) for one of my projects where we are designing a control loop for a subsonic wind tunnel t maintain the velocity of air flow in it.

I came to know about this assembler in one of your threads

and the link for the assembler is :

/ Assembler / 8051 / Development Tools / SesAsm51"

There are some things I needed to know regarding the same. we need to evaluate an expression like this.. Vel= 4.28 * sqrt(40 *X) where X is a variable fed to the controller from an ADC. But the operand for sqrt function, as given in the pdf, is an immediat data. Is there any way with which we can realize the given expression,as state above, using this assembler?

Reply to
yasha