Serial interface

hi ,

I am working SSI(synchronous serial interface)in ARM processor.I have searched in the net but i coulnt get sample code,or related information.pls any one help where could i get sample code.how this ssi will communicate with pheriperal and core.answeres should be appreciated.

with regards mahi

Reply to
mahi.ithink

hi ,

one more doubt ,is ssi(Syncronous Serial Interface) needs device driver program or is it serial interfacing

with regards mahi

Reply to
mahi.ithink

Am Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:35:42 -0800 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

Maybe this will take you further: "Information about SSI" on

Christof Klaiber

The SSI interface is a peripheral to the ARM core. The way it works is specific to your processor brand & type. The user manual for your specific processor will be your best resource. Your dev kit may have sample code, but to get any help you need to tell us what chip you're using.

Reply to
Anders

hi,

thanks for your reply,our chip is IMX27 ,my doubt is, is ssi require device driver program,or it is hardwire interfacing..........

with regards mahi

Reply to
mahi.ithink

hi mahi,

i am also working in ARM processor,we have the same doubt,if u have any idea pls let me know

with regard aswini

Reply to
ashu

hi ashu,

fine,now i have started to study the user mannual of imx27,if i will get any idea i will mail ok..

with regards mahi

Reply to
mahi.ithink

hi,

I have gone through the manual.they have given general.where will i get the sample code

with regards mahi

Reply to
mahi.ithink