sending data using GPRS

hello,

I'd like to send data from microcontroller (XC164) using the GPRS modem t a mobile phone.

There's any documents or websites which describe how sending data from a microcontroller using the GPRS modem.

Should I send my data in the form of frame (adapted to the GPRS modem).

i'm using the WISMO GPRS modem.

thanks

Reply to
momo

momo pisze:

Hi

Usually IP frames over PPP link. Thus the need to implement / have PPP stack and IP/TCP/UDP on top of that. Do no know if WISMO have build in TCP/IP. If so, there should be a set of AT commands avaliable to you for TCP or UDP communication.

Maciek.

Reply to
Maciej Sawicki