Semaphores in DSP/BIOS

MT! (that's the spelling) from US Software used to do that -- their binary semaphore (they called it an "event") had a 'regular' pend, and a 'check', where you could pend but not clear.

I think it's Nucleus now, but I disremember.

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature

Wow, this may be stating the obvious, but there sure don't seem to be many DSP/BIOS users on here.

--
Scott
Validated Software
 Click to see the full signature