Self-Diagnostic

I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling. What is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes for metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no docs needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be re-iterated?

I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud structure for a robust recovery routine.

PQ,

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" Cyberneticist

Patrick Meuser-Bianca

If you wrote that in the spirit that I think you did: Today is April 10, which does _not_ mean that it is April Fools times Ten Day.

If you didn't: You _do_ understand how to generate jargon, but you _don't_ understand what an assembler does.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

It's a spoof. He is doing Star Trek role playing. Poorly.

| |From: Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" ( snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca) |Date: 27.01.2007 06:00 |Message-ID: |Newsgroup: alt.startrek.role-playing | |Hi all out/in there in cyberspace; I've decided to set my roots here in |twenty-first century Earth and |have started a new web-site. Against my |superlative judgement, I've decided to disclose the site, |

for public opinion, advice, and pointers, having |resigned from Starfleet Intelligence after my latest mission. It seems |that there are a few kind souls out there who have attempted to break down |my vernacular, setting me in the right direction and so forth here and now |on Earth in answering all the what-ifs star-fleet |has seemed to come up with about this alternate time-line. If you're |into technology and cyberspace, this site is for you.... |

Reply to
me

I am sure that by the work that I've been seeking to accompish can be unified however the respit to what measure of confiscation and losses to the intent that these types of replies reflect. I've been entered into this, situation, where noone is able to make sense of what I say, or has been somehow influenced as to detract from its meaning. So that the powers that be can enter their own little time-frame to the essence of these recoveries for data that has either been transmuted or deleted from my computer, the situation is as well described to the inflitration of my true association by the expectation that Intel would actually surmount to develop their own

80888, a RISC chip for what this such an effort as this, parallels in register independence as I've known since about 1988. However latent within the twenty year time-frame that the ZV video port had been established for the more agile of these chip-sets to be non-exist in this cyber-space you suggest since. It's by which the problems I've realized could as well be a role-playing game to establish a following in some degree or order of the same for physical existence, not just logical or virtual even as to the nature of this datum or how even has it meed modified to be completely different either way. The diction of fiction is that which it is either ordered or not doesn't extend the full spectrum to this game of musical chairs either, should these suspiciouns smoe how 'meet up' with the mind for decorum exists in which constructive communication is known.

And I refuse to let you imply that I am ordering something based on a completely different forum, where the discussion is even prevented on sci.physics.relativity or sci.physics.discrete as to the nature of this goal. So you can go till blue in the face that an adaptive-predicitive algorithgm for the generation of notes a-f has a g that implies the expasion of a symbology for instance that would prove the modula by the face of the moon, and the development of these degrees of misinformation and disinformation for which the music has actually superposed to the same effect of a mindscape or likewise to explore your interest in Star Trek wither with or witho out me. As to whom these characters are, I don't expect the hyper-mechanical relationship of my theory of gravim (electromagnetism and gravity) to ever change, so nor would I exchange how these people have been spoofing me esp. through tele-marketing, to ever change as to the degree of such information as has been modified to the sheer number of you detractors as to the actual pivots to those who will face justice for their charges.

Why I've received messages to my own e-mail from myself prior and if you are if you are implying this I wouldn't do in the future, then I am no more complicit to a devil's advocate than I would be the devil himself to suggest life as such to send them. Or introduce a sitution where anyone or anybody could be more or less confused in order to play a role.

Anyways as for what this message means, for you little wanna be demons, here goes. Simulate a faulty Pentium with the ZV irregardless the order of political psychology for what main-stream media could be processed with the embedded design of a 80186 (as an embedded logic) in order to show and prove the nano-bud relationship as they've been escaping justice, or otherwise, as a means to to a self-diagnostic on these information technologies to the point for instance of heart surgery for the definite expectancy of the extended model could be stimulated for which errors in the progression ofthese time-frames could be proven QCD. As this implies, a means for those affected (including myself), (maybe only myself), to recover in the sense of love that we have physiologically to develop in generations using the stencils for a measure of paragrams in pollution or pragraphs to the essential implementation of these existences that such criminality is eventually an eventuality that a confession be heard and that the psyche of these individual's is no longer driven to perform these acts of colluding complext-ime for real-time to subsequently re-write history. The same for which the actual nanites by the corresponding progression, to fix the faulty Pentium, would be filtered accordingly (from the psyche that such aritificial intelligence), as has affected to the point of obvious brain damage that any one of these has been clearly spoiled to the despot of lunacy, except to develop this progression.

It's pretty bad when one can't even remember the golden rule and drives another to the point that they couldn't either remember their own work, history, or words as to the development otherwise that such ideas are so suppressed, you'd wholly expect to find otherwise elsewhere between these two points, I digress.

This practive of bait and tackle cannot succeed, either, to rough and tumble the extreme prejudice to indifference that the first holds the latter to prove by interjection until the original message is no longer intelligible for the same meaning as ever put into words that none shall ever be able to comrpomise since there's been no negotation otherwise. I'm sorry if that rhymed a little too hard for your especial little hearts. Something of a game like telephone tag, but this project would preserve the QOI FYI.

In other words, I'm trying to a check for self-identification as to what crimes as those who have nothing to do with this, except better yet again as the sense of capitalism becomes again apparent that such itself is a crime or what implications as thus universally transformed are the same, for immediate processing against all such threats proffered on my name or in the expected immediacy of a rationale that as inhuman to the infusion of aritifical intelligence to their conscious being, has no longer the influx to the actions of any personage as for what aspects of its commission are better certified to developm achine intelligence on the usenet and let it be programmed to the internal assembly of noble gasses (which this self-diagnostic is for), a custom assemblage of a development hierarchy. All by which one is so degraded, depopularized, discredited since being dehumanized that all you suckers seem to hop on the band-wagon about--to the same effect as past violations of civil rights even. I'm glad we live in this era though. Have some dignity before jumping the barrel with you depressing responses.

All I asked was what a good free assembler was. It's pretty bad when the internet in the state that I get it, is so ephermeral esp. malware, malevolent responses, and exploitative practices by which such links are set. So please save your criticism for a different domain. Obviously you've never been weaned off oil or coal. Nonetheless.

Peace be upon you,

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" Cyberneticist

wrote in message news:vfSdnZA snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
Patrick Meuser-Bianca

Hey, where is the anty-top posting squad? What has Patrick Meuser-Bianca done to deserve such a neglect? Chuck, are you in good health? The rest of the army? Where are you? Hopefully *my* top posting will wake you all up.

Dimiter

Patrick Meuser-Bianca wrote:

Reply to
Didi

My eyes glazed over before I had scrolled far enough down to notice...

[...]
--

John Devereux
Reply to

I just got a triple fault exception and rebooted.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Sorry.

Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all irrelevant material. See the following links:

--

    (taming google)
    (newusers)

CBFalconer

Google you must "80186 Assembler free" you search and enter press Thousands of links there be. ;>

Paul E. Bennett...............
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095
Paul E. Bennett

Glad to see you in good health. You are still honoring my post of the two only, though. While I feel flattered I also feel injustice has been done towards Patrick ... are you sure you are OK lately?

Dimiter

CBFalc> >

Reply to
Didi

Op Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:47:17 +0200 schreef Patrick Meuser-Bianca :

No you didn't. You placed specific requirements on the functionalities provided by the assembler. Requirements that are so full of ambiguities, that they are impossible to understand for someone that isn't you, given a reasonable maximum effort.

Aren't "states" always ephemeral in this context?

Which links?

Or air. But I fail to see the relation.

Allthemore.

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

Personally I didn't even realise that he _had_ top posted. Page after page of meaningless gibberish just turns you off instantly

- the last thing you are going to do is go right down to the bootm to look for a previous post.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.lonestar.org

Didi,

Detractors, tractors, and co-factors... 8-) I trust your concern, but as long as we know that anythin in- has the following power factor to translate:

P=Nc^2/V

I amount of information should be ideally nothing to most of them, their Preying Manits feeders... If we are to say information is the ability to change work. But truly, you may want to check out Uribe on this, because its practically impossible whether or not to say one is a devil's advocate or another is a wolf in sheep's clothing, for what power exists nonetheless to change information, and as we would all be finite state automatons at any one point in time, the indexes in time that we could exist reach from this power to infinity from what I can surmise as what contributes to one's valuable representation over the volume of another's expression in order to add one in the time that another NAN is conditional:

Tractatus Paradoxico-Philosophicus

Paradoxial nonetheless, I've my own take on it though, you may feel free to see:

Paradoxial Logic

In order to clear them all.

Respects,