Seeking software for Bitwise Designs 'logic 20' logic analyzer board

Greetings:

We recently acquired an IBM PS/2-30 which contained a Bitwise Designs 'Logic 20' logic analyzer board; unfortunately the software on the hard drive is unrecoverable due to bad blocks. The board was made in 1986 and the manufacturer became a software company under another name.

We need the executable called 'logic20.com'; also needed are files '8x8.fon' and 'logic20.h50'. We were able to recover the remaining files.

All help much appreciated.

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
Michael Grigoni