Seeking several async. SRAMs at 8ns ( IS61LV51216-8T or GS74116TP-8 )

Hello,

I need to replace 12ns SRAMs with equivalent 8ns chips, (256K * 16 bits, 44-pin in TSOP-2 / .8mm pitch) but I can't find them without an excessive price tag.

Cypress and Alliance don't go faster than 10ns and I've only found suitable references from ISSI : IS61LV51216-8T and GSI : GS74116TP-8

All I need is aprox. 8 units (6 to 12 is OK) but Farnell has only 3 pc and the others have no stock. Another distributor proposes 30pc but the unit price multiplied by the quantity, plus shipping and customs (I'm in France) completely explode my budget.

Can somebody point me to other sources ? Are there other newsgroups likely to use or know how to find these chips ?

Thanks, yg

Reply to
whygee

gives two disti hits for IS61LV51216-8T