Seeking Microcontroller

Hello,

Anybody knows if there are any microcontrollers out there, arm prefferably, that has built in floating point co-processor, and built in high-speed-usb 2.0 host, and one that can run at 300Mhz or more? Oh, and should be low power (mobile) and low cost (under $15).

I been looking and I cant find any. I seen the MX31 from free scale, and some other multimedia controllers, but they cost a whole heap a money.

Thanks Dread_Locks

Reply to
Dread_Locks

Check out Atmel's ARM9's. AT91SAM9260 is around $6-$10 depending on quantity and where you buy them. But they're only 210MIPS at 190MHz, around 30% less than what you want. But they're very cheap.

Reply to
slebetman

---

Check out Atmel's ARM9's. AT91SAM9260 is around $6-$10 depending on

SAM9260 is full speed USB only, that you be 97.5% less than what Dread_Locks asked for ;-) There is no SAM9xx device, at least not on the Atmel website that would support High-speed USB

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA

On 23 Jan 2007 04:29:04 -0800, "Dread_Locks" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

What's a "whole heap"? Budgetary price on Freescale's page

is $17.67 in 1K quantities. That's more than "under $15", but not a lot more.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

OK, I decided to use the MX31L. Anybody knows a low cost development board for it that comes with linux?

Thanks Dread_Locks

page

alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ajo/docs/FAQ-acllc.html

Reply to