Seeking Lucent/Agere HCF (7.21) code and/or coders

Greetings:

I am working on porting Agere HCF 7.22 to a Hermes-2.5/Arm4 Linux 2.4.x embedded device which already has a binary 7.21 driver; it appears that 7.20 was a public release and there are indications that 7.21 was also at some point. I would appreciate hearing from any Lucent/Agere folks or others who may have 7.21 or 7.20 or who understand the differences with 7.22 or who could refer me to the right people.

Regards,

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
msg

I found the 7.20 code; my request remains regarding 7.21 and Lucent/Agere personnel.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

For sake of completing this thread, Its done. The device is a versatile Cirrus EP7312-based handheld with lots of possibilities. Please visit: