sed1335 graphic problem

Hi, I'm using winstar 320x240 with S1D13305 (SED1335). I can use text mode well but there is a problem in graphic mode. I can't see last 40 pxl on x axis. y axis normal, x axis normal between 0-280 pxl but i see first

40 pxl in last 40 pxl. I think some thing is wrong in init, may be RAM problem or may be row init problem but I can't find. What do you recommend? thanks
Reply to
usrdr

I have used a program bitmap to hex table (fastlcd). It doesn't run correctly.

Reply to
usrdr