searching for hermetically sealed button: $20 reward

If you recognize this button and know where to buy it, email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Link to picture:

Will pay $20 for the first correct answer. These buttons are hermetically sealed, about the size of a quarter and ultra-flat.

Reply to
tiagao

This appears to be a Schurter MCS 19 PI switch. You can find the catalog page at:

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Those are some really nice switches, I'd love some of them.

Unfortunately Schurter appears to be in the business of manufacturing only catalogs, since it is impossible to actually buy any of those products (no stock at any distributor, and the e-store on Schurter's site only carries a tiny selection of their products, and doesn't give you any method to order them).

I guess this is the logical next step from fabless: i.e. productless.

Reply to
larwe

O ye of little faith :-)

Monster prices for some of them

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Mouser has lots of them. The prices take your breath away.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Cleverly hidden, then. Even a search for SCHURTER showed little. The prices Martin posted are not out of line for the application I have in mind. (ballpark $60 for the pushbutton is less than it would cost me to make my own...)

Reply to
larwe