search a low cost PCI card

my company has a project that we want to use a low cost and programmable PCI card to write programs on this card. Does anyone can give me such information about this card?

Danny

Reply to
seednet_news

PCI card to do what? That is one question.

I think the best option would be the PCI cards from PLX Technology to start with a general purpose card. I haven't tried it and used and I would be interested how easy (cost and effort) would be to get one going.

see

and tell us how you went.

PCI

Reply to