SDRAM with YFBGA

Hi all, I would like to solder a mobile SDRAM with YFBGA package to a PCB. I don' have a heating oven to solder it in a conventional way. Can anybody sugges me an inexpensive way to achieve this? Thanks,

-Phate

Reply to
phateshawn

Hot air gun and luck ?

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Many people have good success with toaster ovens. If you watch it closely you can see when all the balls melt.

Warning: RoHS BGAs don't self-align as well as leaded.

Reply to
larwe