SDRAM initialization sequence

Hello, I am lucky, i am working with KMC board with NEC vr4131 processor and samsung K4S561632C SDRAM. my processor have an inbuilt SDRAM control unit.

When we are initializaing the sdram, we have to follow the sequence(200us NOP, Precharge, 2xAuto Refresh and MRS) or initializaing the sdram controller's registers is enough. I tried by initializaing the SDRAM control unit registers initialization.After the initialization, i copied my init code from flash to ram.But the contents on the flash and copied code on the SDRAM is not equal. That means the problem is because of improper SDRAM initialization or something else. Any suggestion is greatly helpful.

Thanks in advance

Regards, Lucky

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

Lucky443