SDIO on PXA255

Has anyone got SDIO (1-bit mode) working under Linux on a PXA255 ?

I want to add a SDIO WiFI module to my PXA255 system but I believe there may be be problems in getting it working due to silicon limitations.

RR

Reply to
RR

I have a PXA product and we've never got SDIO of any description to work using the onboard port, and that's with direct support from Intel. The PXA line has been sold to Marvell and I don't think there'll be that much support on the older devices any more.

I've added a multifunction bridge for such things in the latest design.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS