SDIO internal register structure (CIA, FBR's, CIS)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to develop a SDIO device so I have to emulate all the
internal SDIO registers (CIA, FBR's, etc). Does anyone knows the
structure if these registers? I have the simplified version of the
SDIO Part E1, but it only describes what they do but not their
structure.

Thanks for the Help

Hugo Arredondo

Re: SDIO internal register structure (CIA, FBR's, CIS)
Hi everyone!

I am trying to develop a SDIO device prototype and I can't find
information on the internal structure of the registers CIA, FBR's,
CIS. The SDIO simplefied specs part E1, gives just general info of the
registers.

Does anyone know the size and internal structure for the CIA, FBR's
and CIS. Any info is pretty useful.

Thanks a lot.

Hugo Arredondo

Site Timeline