sdcard access problem to lpc2378

Hi, i am new to arm lpc2378 processor. i want access sdcard in lpc 2378 processor. i downloaded example code for version chaN 0.05/nxp 1.4/mt 0.3, i am running this code and given command to processor- di 0 :command for initialization of sdcard i am getting this output. pls help me what is the problem in my code.

SDcard details:1GB command: di 0

MCI_DMA Enabled MCI_INTI ok timeout CMD8 - SD_Card version 2.0 or MMC MCI_Send_ACMD failed - MMC, invalid power range or no card unknown card check_CID failed Set_CSD failed select_card _failed set_blocklen failed set_blocklen ok select timeout changing to trans wait_ready: send_status invalid_response wait_ready: time out stby or trans deselct timeout waiting trans or stby MCI_POWER 0x00000000

thanks

Reply to
raveendran

You're using an "=" instead of "==" on line 683.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to