SBC6845 board based on AT91SAM9G45

I find a board is very strong because it has so many things below:

I am searching a board based on AT91SAM9G45 processor.

  1. It must be all industry designed. Working temperature is -40-70 Celsius, not 0-70 Celsius.

2.Have 16 GPIOs, 5 USARTs, RS485, CAN, 2 methods of power which is

+12V, ADC and other interface.

3.Supports 10.4"LCD, 4.3"LCD and 7" LCD.

4.Power consumption is below 2W when is without LCD.

  1. Have a wide range of particle application demos and codes.

  2. It can be compatible with AT91SAM9M10.

It is SBC6845 based on AT91SAM9G45 processor from Embest.

Have you used it before? How about it?

Talor Snow