Samsung DDR-behavioral model

I have a problem when simulating with samsung ddr behavioral model, I have tested my design with micron behavioral model but micron is not accurate regarding the tDQSS time constraint. so I used the samsung model, but I don't know why the DQS bus in write transactions goes to X state. it seems that the behavioral model tries to force on the DQS while the controller tries to force on the DQS. so the result goes to X state. I am not sure, my design is in VHDL and the samsung model in Verilog I uses ModelSim 5.5e PLUS to do the simulation I dunno where is the problem, can anyone help?

Reply to
ibrahim_magdy_ibrahim