Samsung ARM Board Manual

Hello:

I am looking for the manual for this board. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one. It seems some of the links on the website are broken.

Thanks

Reply to
prasunp

Actual, this is the board

Thanks

Reply to
prasunp

As far as know, there are no manuals for these boards. I would ask the ctione.com site if they have any. I notice they do have the schematic however.

sells the board as well as many other outfits. It looks like everyone has the art work for the PCB in China. I have the board but bought it from anyway. They have more files and info but no manual for it. They have the dist of uClinux that works too.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Holdren

Thanks for the info.