Sample code for ATmega169

Anyone know a source for some sample code for the ATmega169 device? Just some sample code to break me in gently.

Phil

Reply to
Phil

Perhaps not specific mega169 code but, if not, the general behavior is pretty consistent across the mega-line. Go to the Tools tab and look for the App Note link on the right.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

look for the butterfly sample code on avrfreaks.

Alex Gibson

"Alex Gibson" wrote> look for the butterfly sample code on avrfreaks.

Thanx Alex, the only sample code I could see was C ?? is there any code in Assembler??

Phil

Reply to
Phil