s3c2410 lcd lookup table

Hi, I am writing a driver for s3c2410 lcd(STN). My device can display everyting I want to show.But I still have a problem.The color of my LCD screen is not correct.I think the problem is caused by the incorrect setting of Lookup table Register.

Please give some advices on how to set the Lookup table Register.

By the way, I set the screen to 8-bit signle scan and 8 bpp 256 color mode.

Thanks.

Reply to
huxuelei630

By the way, my setting is:

rREDLUT =0xfdb96420; rGREENLUT=0xfdb96420; rBLUELUT =0xfb40;

Reply to
huxuelei630