s-record/hex interpreter source code

I need to integrate an interpreter of s-record/hex file in my embedded application (using renesas h8s 2633). There exist something already done? Or do I need to write them from scrach?

thanks

--
Mastupristi?
Reply to

I'd just write one from scratch. The record format is very simple; especially if you only need to support a subset of the records.

Here is a link to the file format:

Here is an article that explains it:

I usually only implements S0, S2 and S9.

I hope that helps.

Noel

Reply to
Noel Henson