Running X on ARM target with Embedded Linux

Hi Friends,

I am having an ARM target(S3C2440A)with TFT LCD. Now currently I a running 2.4 kernel on this target and we developed the LCD drivers als and able to disply some images on the LCD at the time of Linux booting.

Now my main intention is to run Xwindows(X11R6 protocol). Can anybod guide how can i build Xwindows to run on ARM target. I want detailed step for this.

Regards

Kris

Reply to
embeddedtoday