running dspic30f4011 ADC at 1msps

Hi,

I am trying to run dspic30f4011 10-bit ADC at 1MSPS. As far as I can say configured the ADC the way they describe it in the manual, confirmed timin with a scope, but odd sampleas are about 50% different from event sample and both odd and even are different from what I get when slow it down t

160kHz. What am I doing wrong? Thank you
Reply to
vladkogan