Running CE directly from RAM

Hi, I am trying to download CE image through Serial Port to x86(80486 DX) board.I am not making use of "CEPC Method" provided by Microsoft.I have customized my BIOS to receive the CE OS image through serial port and load it at desired location. I could download the image onto Target platform(In real mode), but systems hangs up,when i am trying to run this image.Before making FAR JMP i am switching processor mode to Protected mode.What could be the problem? I have created the image using PB 2.12.How can i customize CE in PB so that it can be run directly from RAM? Is there any special care i need to take before compiling the OS image? Thanking you all in advance, Hemant

Reply to
Hemant

Try asking in microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuillder. Someone there may have tried what you are doing.

Reply to
DM McGowan II