RTX-51 Full reentrant stack problem

Has anyone had a problem with the RTX-51 reentrant stack? I am using the "compact reentrant" declaration for my reentrant functions. The stack is located in PDATA (< 0x100), yet during a task switch, RTX-51thinks the stack is located near the task control block in XDATA and is not saved or restored.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Bruce

Not used rtx for a while, but if I recall, to use compact reentrant you will have to have the compiler/linker set for LARGE model

Reply to
TheDoc

ah yes.. i recall a problem with pdata as well... all my problems vanished using xdata with large memory model..

Reply to
TheDoc