RTEMS with ARM LPC2138

Hi,

I want to purchase ARM LPC2138 and develop some network application based on RTEMS. See below for reference of ARM LPC2138 product.

Can anyone please tell me whether RTEMS compatible with this device?

In this webpage, I also found that their Developer Kit is very expensive

- 395 EUR. Is there other recommendation of embedded hardware device I can use for RTEMS development? I basically need 2 ethernet ports on the device.

Sam

Reply to
sam