RS232 to Flash logger

Hi All,

Anyone know of a readily available commercial product which can log RS232 data & store it on a removable flash card i.e.. SD /MMC/ XD etc. The instrument will be writing ASCII CSV strings.

I have a cct etc for an AVR but I need to buy a few in a hurry & just have it work.

Cheers

Don

Reply to
Don

Hi Don,

If this is still an open issue for you, I could put together such a devic in a few hours, based on the AVR Playground and related building block which are readily available at

Libraries fo FAT16/MMC, String parsing, time stamping etc. are also at hand.

Best regards,

Hans

Hans