RS232 to Flash logger

Hi All,

Anyone know of a readily available commercial product which can log
RS232 data & store it on a removable flash card i.e.. SD /MMC/ XD etc.
The instrument will be writing ASCII CSV strings.

I have a cct etc for an AVR but I need to buy a few in a hurry & just
have it work.

Cheers

Don

Re: RS232 to Flash logger
Hi Don,

If this is still an open issue for you, I could put together such a devic
in a few hours, based on the AVR Playground and related building block
which are readily available at http://www.avrcard.com . Libraries fo
FAT16/MMC, String parsing, time stamping etc. are also at hand.

Best regards,

Hans

www.EmbeddedRelated.com

Site Timeline