RoseRT + Threadx + Xilinx Microblaze

I would like to develop software by means of RoseRT, and running it
using the ThreadX OS and a Xilinx Microblaze softcore. There seems to be
a Target Adaptation Layer for ThreadX available for RoseRT and there is
a ThreadX version of Microblaze. Has someone good or bad experience with
the RoseRT + ThreadX + Microblaze flow? Are there any pitfalls? What
kind of debugging methods are available?

Thanks,

Roel

Re: RoseRT + Threadx + Xilinx Microblaze

I could be wrong, but I'd guess the count of "someones" having
experience with that combo to be a pretty low number.  I have had
positive experiences with the last two of the three, but no experience
with those two together.  I would think that ThreadX and MicroBlaze
get along quite nicely together.

--
Dan Henry

Site Timeline