RMII support for Micrel KS8893

Hi, I would like to know whether the Micrel KS8893 switch works fine in RMII mode. Has anyone faced any issue using the RMII interface for this switch?

Currently i am facing issues in receiving packets i.e i do not get a response for any packet that i transmit. I also tried to do a Far End loopback at the PHY but i fail to receive any packets from PHY.

Thanks San

Reply to
sansaji