retargetability assembler

Howdy, everyone!
     We are designing a platform for the ASIP, we need a easy modified
(retagetability) assembler.
     So, please give me a suggestion that the well-knowen
retargetability assembler for the ASIP.
     How about GNU as? Is it hard to modify?

Thanx!!!

Re: retargetability assembler

Cross32 Meta-Assembler allows you to build the code templates for any
processor.  Even your own instruction sets.  Takes some time to build the
templates, but it is a very good absolute assembler.

Blakely

Re: retargetability assembler

See CROSS32 and XDASM on our web site. They work well.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, snipped-for-privacy@mpeforth.com