retargetability assembler

Howdy, everyone! We are designing a platform for the ASIP, we need a easy modified (retagetability) assembler. So, please give me a suggestion that the well-knowen retargetability assembler for the ASIP. How about GNU as? Is it hard to modify?

Thanx!!!

Reply to
s88

Cross32 Meta-Assembler allows you to build the code templates for any processor. Even your own instruction sets. Takes some time to build the templates, but it is a very good absolute assembler.

Blakely

Reply to
Noone

See CROSS32 and XDASM on our web site. They work well.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, stephenXXX@mpeforth.com
 Click to see the full signature