Renesas - SH7720 - USB

Hi,

If anybody used Renesas SH7720-USB in your product/application, pleas share your experience/comments!. I undestand that SH7720 had bug i USB/silicon. Now they are claiming that, the problem is fixed.

We wanted to check the Sh7720 USB function, to ensure that its workin perfectly with Sh7720 evaluation kit as USB is the key communication fo our product line.

There is no proper support from Renesas !!

Thanks in advance.

Regards Venkat

Reply to
Venkateswaran