Renesas SH2 processing

Hi

Is there anybody out there who is using the above mentioned family of devices and has managed to get a simulation going on the HEW? Because right now I am banging my head against the wall in frustration. I can get a simple H8 program to simulate no problem, but when it comes to the SH2 family, the wheels fall off. If you have got it going, give me a shout please and maybe you can put me out of my misery!

Thanks for your time Ryan

Reply to
Ryan

Try also at