renesas h8s internet resource

I am a user of renesas' uC h8s and gnuh8 toolchain. I wonder if there exist some internet resource other than

and

possibly in english language (instead of japanese like

thanks

--
Mastupristi?
Reply to

Sure. What, in particular, are you looking for?

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I am having a
                                  at               pleasant time!!
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards

Please use

or
as the above is likely to move, even though they currently redirect to the above.

There are several links on the site as well to others.

All good links (some linked from the original sites the first poster looked at.

A bit more SH than H8S..

    PC Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

Good point. Not sure why I filed that under "H8".

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Now I understand the
                                  at               meaning of "THE MOD SQUAD"!
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards

Easily done. I would have.

(If I had my links that well organised. )

Steve

Steve at fivetrees