Renesas 6N4, 6NK CAN Problem

Hi all, I'm trying to send message via CAN0 and get that message via CAN1. All of signals are clear but it doesn't work. I can't find mistake, CAN0 or CAN1 are not accept the message!!! I haven't a another board so I can't try with another transceiver. Anybody have experience about M16C CAN controllers? Can I run two controller same time?

Reply to
icegray

I find short on board. Two CAN controller run well.

Reply to
icegray

I found short on board

Reply to