Remote firmware upgrade

hi all... I am Sandeep.M... I am trying to implement remote firmware upgrade feature to my rabbit

3000, RCM 3200 based system...

I would like to accomplish this without the use of RabbitLink board. So if anyone has tried this out, please help me with necessary information regarding how to start with this project...

Thanks...

Reply to
Sandeep_Mbedded

Here is a solution

However, the only guaranteed safe way to do remote upgrade is to have some external memory such as some serial flash attached to your rabbit. Download the new code to the serial flash, checksum it and then boot to a small program that can copy the downloaded code to the program flash and then restart the rabbit.

Reply to
Rob Horton