Regarding sony embedded interview questions

Anyone have C embedded interview questions for sony india. It's urgent for me. Help needed

Reply to
nishant.akai

Do you want the questions for Bangalore, Bombay or Poona?

Reply to
Mark

For a fee, I'll even give you the answers.

Unless it's for Poona, can't seem to get my hands on those.

Reply to
Bas-i

Behave. My father has just bought a Sony TV. I might end up having to speak to this cheating moron if I phone their call centre.

Reply to
Tom Lucas