Regarding Multi-core debug with RealView ICE.

hi, I m working on a project which has two ARM processor, one is ARM1026EJ-S and other ARM946E-S. I m using RealView ICE v1.2 with RVD v1.8 and RVDS v2.2 for debuging purpose .

my quries are 1)what are the software settings i have to do to communicate one processor at a time. 2)I want all details regarding software settings,both core's(ARM1026EJ-S and ARM946E-S) connectivity and code execution.

thanks and regards P.Bhagwan Reddy

Reply to
bhag