Reg : tsmPollTask

Hi,

I am new to vxWorks and i am working on Board that has got mpc 8250 and mpc 8245.

8245 boots using the shared memory and a PCI bus is configured.

When i see the 8245 shell the idle task is "tsmPollTask" and is taking most of the CPU. Can any bosy tell me what this task does and is there any way i can change the behaviuor of this task.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Ganesh

Reply to
Ganesh Vasudevan

Your application is not doing anything.

Reply to
rakeshsv

Hi,

Ok.

Is there any documents where i will get information about this task ? I want to know more about this task and about the shared memeory overPCI used in vxWorks.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Ganesh

Reply to
Ganesh Vasudevan