Reg:: Error handling in CAN Protocol

Hi all Presently i am working on a CAN based project using LPC2368 ARM7 processo . I wants to implement Error handling in my CAN code. I read that Error handling is carried out automatically by CAN controller To what extent the CAN controller handles the errors and what are all th precautions to be taken by programmer. If the Bus-off state is reached then we have to restart the system o weather transmission wil automatically restarts after clearing RM bit i CANxMOD register . Can anybody give any documents relating to that or an link which wil give that info... If anybody implemented that please give me the valuable suggestions... Waiting for reply

Thanks in advance & regards

Giridhar

Reply to
giriec006