Redboot support for SD card MX31

Hi,

I intend to boot zImage off and SD card while my bootloader is resident on the flash. In that respect, i need to be able to access/mount.read my SD card using redboot code on the MX31 platform.

Is there anybody who has patched the Redboot with the SDIO/SD driver on the MX31 platform or any other cloase platform?

I need to use a base code to which i can make changes to get it working on my MX31-3stack board.

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards, Joseph.

Reply to
josephbis