Redboot and eCos

Hello. I would program an AMR7 LPC2138 with eCos and redboot.

But there is not enough RAM to load the program on it. (with a load command).

I wonder if you know if I can directly load my program into flash and start it by redboot from flash.

Or if I can load redboot and my program together into flash and make redboot to start the program alone.

Thank you very much!

Vever

vever

Yes.

Yes, you can do that also.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I have a VISION!  It's
                                  at               a RANCID double-FISHWICH on

Okay thanks!

I have just succeeded to do that (load program without redboot).

But when I load the program into flash via JTAG (openocd), it bug the jtag communication, and I can't connect to my card with Openocd. (I must erase flash with FlashMagic and re connect with openocd)

vever

So, I come back on my question. You said I can load redboot and my program together and configure an autostart of my program by redboot.

Do you have a guide which is about this ? Or someone who has already done that could help me ?

Thank you !

Vever

vever

Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! ... I want a COLOR
                                  at               T.V. and a VIBRATING BED!!!
                              gmail.com
Reply to
Grant Edwards